Would like to know more about Top Brokers!

Talk about Money Making Forums Forex Trading and Binary Options Discussion Would like to know more about Top Brokers!

Tagged: 

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Cross Thread Cross Thread 3 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of priyanka
    priyanka
    Participant

Dear Forum Members,

I would like to invite you all on instantforexsupport.com to share your reviews and thoughts for all brokers listed here.

Awaiting on your top suggestions and reviews..!

Joining Hands!
    FxProMaster

Profile photo of Kashi
    Kashi
    Participant

Thanks for the invite, i will surely give it some thoughts in my free time.

Profile photo of Veteran
    Veteran
    Participant

I trade Both Binary and Forex with Freshforex . I would rather leave their review here where there’re many audience. FreshForex offers narrow flouting spreads from zero and have recently cancelled all the deposit commissions.

Profile photo of Cross Thread
    Cross Thread
    Participant

FreshForex is a nice broker, but remember it is not necessary that it will always work for everyone. You need to find the one which is best for you and for that you need to have lots and lots of researches.

Profile photo of Veteran
    Veteran
    Participant

@crossthread, as much as I would like to agree with you that it may not neccessarly work for some people, as long as it works for the majority I belive they are worth trading with. After all FreshForex has been in the forex market for almost a decade now!

Cross Thread
    Participant

Yeah it is good and I would also like to get along with it, I am not saying that your broker is not good. But I think there are other brokers too who are good enough like yours.

Profile photo of Kashi
    Kashi
    Participant

I think broker selection might be hard so it is good if new traders should make some research or it is also good to take experienced trader advise as can be seen above…

Cross Thread
    Participant

Yeah, that’s the thing, we need to do lots of research in order to find an appropriate broker for us. If not we will just be ending up in a scam.

Profile photo of Kashi
    Kashi
    Participant

You are right, we already have a lot of examples where many brokers turned into scam and stop paying the traders.. lets hope that those traders might have got the money back.

Cross Thread
    Participant

Yeah, and there are certain brokers, who are appointing certain freelancers who are paid to promote them, and thus it becomes very much difficult, to differentiate the scamy brokers from the good one.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar