stock trader

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Kashi Kashi 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of open
    open
    Participant

A stock trader or equity trader or share trader is a person or company involved in trading equity

Profile photo of Kashi
    Kashi
    Participant

Trading may be easier but earning money with trading is not an easy task. A stock trader, forex trader or either a binary option trader requires hard work to master the strategies in order to make money online. I sometimes wonder how I started my trading career and how it took me to stop by binary option trading. I am currently making around 85 – 88 % on every good trade with optiontrade.com.

Profile photo of fortuneseeker
    fortuneseeker
    Participant

I’m now only in the beginning of the journey called trading. But the one thing I learned – no book wil teach you how to trade right. You must sit for some time before the screen and develop a system, a strategy, whi which you will operate on the market.

Profile photo of Kashi
    Kashi
    Participant

Yes you are right, i suggest trading demo accounts can be helpful in learning trading easily and quickly too. I hope you already downloaded the demo account and have started trading as yet.. Cheers!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar