Onedayrewards – Get Paid To Work Online

Talk about Money Making Forums Get Paid To Programs (PTC, PTR) Onedayrewards – Get Paid To Work Online

Tagged: , , , ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Crypturing Crypturing 1 month ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Crypturing
    Crypturing
    Participant

Onedayrewards is an amazing GPT site with over 20 Offerwalls and additionally, just as many Offers to choose from to beginning earning money online. The payout minimum is only 10 cents which can be sent to your bitcoin address or paypal email upon cashout. There is always something to do on there to earn cash, either in the Paid To Click, Contest or Promotions section.

If you do not want to be rewarded to paypal or bitcoin, you can always request an Instant Amazon Gift Card reward.

In my opinion, the best part about the site is the Nightly Jackpot, which is like a lottery, and each offer you complete for the day gives you one entry into the jackpot. so if you have completed 100 offers, you get 100 entries toward winning the jackpot for that day. If the nightly jackpot is five dollars, five active members get randomly selected and paid a dollar each at midnight each day, and that is a really awesome free money giveaway.

For the Referral System, you will get 10% of the earnings of your referrals, and upon sign up they get one point added to their account.

Also, the way the Promotions section work is that almost every day a promotion code is given away on Onedayrewards’ twitter page, and you can put in that code to earn free points.

Here is my Payment Proof to see for yourself.

If you like you can sign up here to get started, or use my referring link which I would appreciate.

any questions, just ask me, or visit the site.

• This topic was modified 1 month ago by Profile photo of Crypturing Crypturing. Reason: grammar correction
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar