Is trading at Forex difficult?

Talk about Money Making Forums Online Money Making Ideas Is trading at Forex difficult?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of priyanka priyanka 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Sam
    Sam
    Participant

Hi everybody!
    What do you think about trading at Forex? Is it easy or not? I make money with playing at http://777spinslot.com/ but it’s not enough , so I wanna try trading. Any tips and advices. Thanks for the answer to everyone 🙂

Profile photo of Kashi
    Kashi
    Participant

I better suggest you to trade binary options as well with optiontrade.com, many forex traders also use this to hedge against their forex trades. Moreover it is quite easier than forex trading, just download the demo account from optiontrade and give it a try and you will find it as good as your other investment vehicles.

Profile photo of Keith Brown
    Keith Brown
    Participant

great kashi well as you trade watch this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEqsbFA7Evc

• This reply was modified 10 months, 2 weeks ago by Profile photo of Keith Brown Keith Brown.
    Profile photo of Kashi
    Kashi
    Participant

Thanks Keith Brown for sharing this video but do you think “fats burning and weight loss program video” link provided by you is more relevant to forex trading discussion or even near to it.. ?

Profile photo of darioNarro
    darioNarro
    Participant

I think difficult

Profile photo of Kashi
    Kashi
    Participant

Yes, too difficult for those who think it is .. ! Forex trading is easier however earning through forex trading requires a lot of skills and patience, yet these skills can be learned with the passage of time. So good to put some time practicing demo trading and learn it before investing in forex.

Profile photo of priyanka
    priyanka
    Participant

Dear
    We welcome you to our new launched forum instantforexsupport.com/forum/index.php to post your Market Forecasts and Analysis.

Feel free to contact us for further assistance.

Regards
    Ana Belly

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar