How much have you made from freelance work?

Talk about Money Making Forums Freelancer – Micro Jobs, Home Work How much have you made from freelance work?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Veteran Veteran 3 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Nikki
    Nikki
    Participant

Freelance work if done right can bring in quite a bit of money. How much money have you earned yourself from freelance work? Are you happy with the amount you have earned so far?

Since starting I have earned around $400 which I feel is a great accomplishment.

Profile photo of Angie
    Angie
    Participant

Wow Nikki that is great! I have made some extra spending money as well and it really does feel good. I am happy with the amount that I have made so far.

Profile photo of fortuneseeker
    fortuneseeker
    Participant

I cant say Im hapy, but definetely satisfied.. $400 is amount I can earn too

Profile photo of Veteran
    Veteran
    Participant

I used to Freelance before but i left after a friend Introduced me to FreshForex trading mentorship. From that day onwards, No complains, although freelancing has money, Forex has even much more money. I belive Trading with FreshForex has been the best experience ever!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar