Explore and keep yourself updated!

Talk about Money Making Forums Forex Trading and Binary Options Discussion Explore and keep yourself updated!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Cross Thread Cross Thread 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of priyanka
    priyanka
    Participant

Dear Forum Members,

I am glad to be here on such valuable platform for Forex Trading! I am here to explore my knowledge and also keep my self updated about the industry 🙂 Simultaneously I would like to know all your reviews and thoughts on top 10 brokers leading the market now a days!

Awaiting on your top suggestions and reviews..!

Joining Hands!
    FxProMaster

Profile photo of Veteran
    Veteran
    Participant

On top of my list of best broker is FreshForex. they have the following advantages.
    1. No deposit commissions at all.
    2. Flouting spreads from zero
    3. Narrow floating spread from 0 p.
    4. Instant market execution from 0 sec.
    5. No minimum deposit

Profile photo of Cross Thread
    Cross Thread
    Participant

Glad to know that, there are so many valuable and important posts which are shared here, all you need to do is to explore this forum.

Profile photo of Veteran
    Veteran
    Participant

FXpro seems fair but they may not be such. After all this broker is regulated by some organization in Cyrus, a high risk country. I won’t trade with any broker regulated or regulated in high risk countries.

Profile photo of Cross Thread
    Cross Thread
    Participant

Forex Trading is a very risky business, and we need to learn a lot to become successful in it and also we need to learn constantly.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar