Binary Option Trading

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of aekleydarel aekleydarel 2 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Kashi
    Kashi
    Participant

Binary Option Trading is easier than forex trading, no hassle of managing stop losses and take profits. All you have to predict either the underlying asset value increases within the specific time frame (specifically called expiry). You simply win and get additional payouts around 70 – 80 % if your predictions come true otherwise you lose.

I would like to hear more from anyone who has tried BO trading..!

Profile photo of jakesgarland
    jakesgarland
    Participant

Binary options trading is the world’s famous and the most popular trading platform that gives the investor an option to make the most out of his investment. It involves less risk than other financial options. If binary trading is conducted properly, a trader can earn a good amount of money.

binary options trading

Profile photo of Kashi
    Kashi
    Participant

I would recommend trading on higher timeframes if you are a newbie as it is quite difficult to trade with 30 sec & 60 sec strategy. Newbie can loose money if they tried 30 or 60 sec and remains unlucky.

Profile photo of Veteran
    Veteran
    Participant

Yes, I think the best time frames for trading binary is 15 minutes. Though, to execute a trade, you need to do your analysis on the hourly time frame. Personally, I trade Binary with one broker but Trade Forex with FreshForex broker.

Profile photo of Kashi
    Kashi
    Participant

I usually trade binary options with optiontrade however i uses multiple brokers in forex trading btw which broker are you using for trading Binary Options?

Profile photo of Kashi
    Kashi
    Participant

I noticed many binary traders complaining about their broker regarding withdrawals and other stuff however i really lucky enough to choose optiontrade as my binary option broker with no complaints so far.

Profile photo of aekleydarel
    aekleydarel
    Participant

To trade the forex market you need a reputable, trusted, and capable forex broker, the broker is the person or business that facilitates your interaction with the forex market. Without a quality FX broker there would be no way you could trade the forex market and take advantage of profitable trading opportunities each and every day. It is important that you find a recommended broker; one that many customers have had positive experiences with, otherwise you run the risk of using an FX broker that may not be as worthy of your business as some of the others. So, finding a top-quality forex trading broker that you can trust is a crucial part of becoming a successful forex currency trader.

forex brokers

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar