Best Forex Broker

This topic contains 13 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Veteran Veteran 1 month ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of malenchelon
    malenchelon
    Participant

ToTradeFx the best forex broker supports 24/5 in live chat. Ultra tight spreads. Offers every time. Instant deposit and withdrawl. No minimum and maximum amount while with draw.
    https://www.totradefx.com

Profile photo of Veteran
    Veteran
    Participant

Of course for me the best broker remains to be FreshForex. In fact, According to the the best brokers rating done by the International IAFT Awards 2015, FreshForex company is considered the best in the “Dynamic Development” nomination! This is a very big awards, big enough to convince me that, this is a genuine broker. Such awords are never awarded to just any broker!

Profile photo of jakesgarland
    jakesgarland
    Participant

Shortlisting best forex brokers is an immensely difficult task than it looks. While a graded top forex broker may actually be genuine, some important features that average traders want may not be supported. So finding the best forex broker becomes a personal research task at some point.

binary options trading

Profile photo of jisuanji
    jisuanji
    Participant

I recommend my broker hotforex, actually their withdrawal speed is really fast, and customer service also be nice. Meanwhile reasonable spread and stable sysetm make it reliable.

Profile photo of Kashi
    Kashi
    Participant

Hotforex is a good broker, I used them for sometime but I started trading binary options with optiontrade which is also powered by hotforex.

Profile photo of Veteran
    Veteran
    Participant

There are claims that Hotforex is reguloated by a fake regulator? are this rumours real? I don’t want to say you guys are a scam, but I have reason proves to doubt your genuiness! I tried you guys sometimes back but could not go on because of slippage!

• This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by Profile photo of Veteran Veteran.
    Profile photo of jakesgarland
    jakesgarland
    Participant

In my view, we need to take more care at the time of selecting the best binary options broker. Due to the continuous rise in the popularity of binary options trading, there is also a growing demand for reliable and professional binary options broker. Before selecting any broker, make sure to check the user reviews and complaints so that you can get a fair idea of the reputation of the broker.

Best binary options brokers

Profile photo of Veteran
    Veteran
    Participant

If I were you I would be very careful with ToTradeFx. I would be EXTREMELY careful with Activtrades. They broker doesn’t really provide negative balance protection.
    If you have a negative balance after even a single bad trade, your balance doesn’t automatically return to zero. In fact, you have to ask them to do it and if they do it, they will decrease your leverage to the lowest level so they turn your account almost useless. This thing happened to my best friend who trusted this broker too.

This broker is totally untrustworthy

Profile photo of Kashi
    Kashi
    Participant

I guess its really hard to trust any broker these days as being new brokers joining each day and many old one turning into scams.. so is there any trust worthy broker that can be recommended!!

Profile photo of Drake
    Drake
    Participant

so it`s smth like an adv thread, so Ok.
    I’m using Super Forex as a broker. And frankly speaking i’m satisfied with it cuz of it’s no deposit and 605 hot bonuses

Profile photo of Cross Thread
    Cross Thread
    Participant

There are lots of broker online and this you have to identify, that which one is the best one for you as the one which is beneficial for other may not be beneficial for others.

Profile photo of Veteran
    Veteran
    Participant

@jakesgarland I guess you should try the FreshForex Binary platform. Its known as Freshoptions, they even refund for every unsuccessful bets, so if you get an option wrong, they’ll refund you 15% of your bet amount and for every win you get 86%

Profile photo of Cross Thread
    Cross Thread
    Participant

There are many brokers online, you need to find the one which is the best for you and than you could select it.

Profile photo of Veteran
    Veteran
    Participant

I believe FreshForex is still the best broker out there. Now that They’ve done away with all their deposit commissions. They are the best. i highly believe, this is the broker everyone needs, a broker with no commissions.
    https://freshforex.com/company/news/news_7210.html

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar