Best Broker for Scalping?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Kashi Kashi 4 days, 21 hours ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Veteran
    Veteran
    Participant

Hi, which are the better brokers for scalping? So far, I only know of FreshForex. They never re-quote, neither do their experience slippage. But I know there are definitely other brokers out there that allow scalping;

Appreciate if anyone who has been scalping experiences in live trades( not demo) can give some inputs about their broker.

I have been reading that scalpers are easy prey for unscrupulous brokers.

Thanks in you.

Profile photo of Kashi
    Kashi
    Participant

Can’t specify any broker right now but I must say that many experienced traders makes a lot of money with scalping however it can be riskier for new traders, so new traders might try trading binary options to hedge against their forex trading accounts.

Profile photo of diego bonsi
    diego bonsi
    Participant

are we talking about binary brokers or forex? LOL for forex i know of two, hotforex.com ave spread on eurusd is around 1.6pip and lmfx average spread on same pair is 1.4pip but both offer fixed spread accounts best of luck.

Profile photo of Veteran
    Veteran
    Participant

Hello Kashi, its true people make alot of money scalping, the thing is some brokers are not just the best for scalping, for instance if your broker has large spreads and doesn’t allow short term trades you are doomed. I’ve heard people complain about Oanda, and FXCM but I don’t know the real truth!

Profile photo of Kashi
    Kashi
    Participant

I guess mostly people complaint when they loose money but they didn’t realized that either its happened due to their own fault or it was due to the broker. However scalping is not an easy job as the market went crazy within scalpers usually make profits, so its not a recommended idea for new traders to apply scalping. But if scalping is necessary then hotforex, fxcm, xm, lmfx etc are good in my opinion.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar