any. good hyip?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Kashi Kashi 4 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of open
    open
    Participant

any good hyip?

Profile photo of Erika
    Erika
    Participant

I invested in HYIP earlier but thenr ealized all are fake and scams. Better than HYIPs, it’s better to tran on forex with instaforex or bitcoins on ecoin.eu and then you can withdraw your profit to the bank.

Profile photo of Veteran
    Veteran
    Participant

You may want to try forex trading. You only need to get the best broker, learn forex trading through the brokers lessons, the practise on their demo, then start alive trading. You may tray brokers such as FreshForex, Instaforex, and many others.

Profile photo of Kasumi
    Kasumi
    Participant

Okay. This kind of <ahref=”http://www.above1.com/”rel=”nofollow”>e-commerce development has a group of professionals from different disciplines and different nationalities has been investing in High Yield Investment Programs (HYIPs) for over ten years. But i’d highly recommand you to be smart when you’re picking up the right program. Good luck boss!

• This reply was modified 7 months, 3 weeks ago by Profile photo of Kasumi Kasumi.
    Profile photo of Veteran
    Veteran
    Participant

What you should understand kasumi is that, every investment comes along with a particular level of risk and returns, No investments is absolutely risk free, in fact, even eating your own food could be risky. I know people say forex is this, or that, one thing I know for sure is that, forex could be risky and not suitable for you if you call it gambling! with a good strategy, its like any other investment, you only need a very good broker, and skills then you are good to start. You may want to try brokers such as FreshForex, Instaforex, and many others. Personally, I’ve only used FreshForex, its what I can recommend

Profile photo of ashton
    ashton
    Participant

There is more good HYIP website are available in the market. Before investing, first understand the risk factors in this business. There is more scammer are available, so analysis each and every plan and company before investing in the HYIP. I am sure if you find the trusted company then you will get a standard interest rate.

HYIP Manager Pro Script

Profile photo of Kashi
    Kashi
    Participant

HYIP sites are high risk sites and it is true that most of them are scam however some of them are rewarding too. It is good to check these sites thoroughly and i guess small amounts should be placed with them initially to check either if they returns back the amount or not. I guess such sites lives only for six months or a year only but again they have high risks warnings.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar